North Metro Community Alcohol and Drug Service
The North Metro Community Alcohol and Drug Service provides a comprehensive range of free and confidential alcohol and other drug services in Joondalup and Warwick.
Services for adults and young people include:
- assessment and referral
- counselling, case management and support
- opiate and alcohol pharmacotherapy
- outpatient withdrawal services including home-based withdrawal management through Drug and Alcohol Withdrawal Network (DAWN)
- medical reviews
- clinical psychology
- group programs
- support to families and significant others
- shared care with other services
- diversion programs for people referred by police and the courts
- outreach counselling services
- support for local communities through prevention and community development activities
The North Metro Community Alcohol and Drug Service is a service delivered in partnership between Cyrenian House and Next Step.
How to access this service:
People can refer themselves or can be referred by other services including mental health, corrective services, child protection and general practitioners.
For more information download the North Metro Community Alcohol and Drug Service brochure.
Information for professionals: