Residential rehabilitation for alcohol and other drugs
Residential rehabilitation allows people to live-in while they complete a program that supports them to deal with drug and alcohol problems. Residential rehabilitation is voluntary.
The programs may provide individual and group therapy, counselling, education and art and recreation activities.
The average length of stay is 12-16 weeks but some people stay for more than 12 months.
You can self-refer to these services. The entry process can take up to four months. Learn more about access and entry to residential alcohol and other drug services.
To find a residential rehabilitation service, please look at the list below:
- Drug and Alcohol Youth Service (Mission Australia) - Metrowide, Adolescent - 08 9222 6300
- XCeed Program (Abbotsford Private Hospital) - South West - 08 6323 2214
- Fresh Start Recovery Programme - Metrowide - 08 9381 1333
- Milliya Rumurra Aboriginal Corporation* - Kimberley - 08 9192 1699
- Ngnowar-Aerwah Aboriginal Corporation* - Wyndham - 08 9161 1496
- Palmerston Farm - Metrowide - 08 9328 7355
- Prospect Lodge (Goldfields Rehabilitation Services) - Goldfields/South East - 08 9021 4732
- Residential Treatment Services Northbridge and Gosnells (The Salvation Army Western Australia) - South East Metro - 08 9227 8086
- Rick Hammersley (Cyrenian House) - 08 9328 9200
- Rosella House / Hope Springs Community Farm (Hope Community Services) - Midwest/Murchison - 08 9921 7409
- Saranna Residential Services (Cyrenian House) - 08 9328 9200
- Serenity Lodge (Cyrenian House) - 08 9328 9200
- Teen Challenge* - Esperance - 08 9246 5777
- Yaandina Family Centre* - Pilbara - 08 9172 4490
* These services are not funded by the Mental Health Commission.